- Who: Brazil Ahead Language School
- Where: Midtown East, New York City
- When: Children from 8 months till 12years
- Why: Language, motional, social and psychomotor skills
- What: Specialist in teaching Brazilian Portuguese
- Bonus: Private and offsite tutoring
Brazil Ahead offers the ability to learn Portuguese the way its spoken by Brazilians. There are special programs for babies until 2 years old. Toddlers until teenagers can enroll in after school and Saturday programs. Children learn from experienced native speakers via a hands on fun system combined with reading and writing. At the camps, children learn Portugese using methods such as storytelling. capoeira, music, games, movements replicating Brazilian childhood.
Learning a language is a great way to bridge an awareness gap while at the same time encouraging children to engage and be social. It expands their world vision. Children develop a healthy sense of curiosity and compassion. It helps them become better global citizens and develop a sense of cultural identity.
If you are a returning visitor to Brazil Ahead Language School, we’d love to hear from you!
By adding your review to those below other parents and caregivers can choose their best fit.